Date: February 22, 2000
From: Camp Justice, Organizers, Leaders and Supporters of: "Camp Justice" and The "March for Justice" to White Clay, Nebraska
Contact: Tom Poor Bear, Camp Justice Leader, Sergeant at Arms, or Tom Clifford
"Serving the Oglala Lakota Oyate" 605-867-5821 or 605-462-6302
Camp Justice, c/o Tom Poor Bear, P.O. Box 823, Pine Ridge SD 57770
Web Address: http://www.aics.org/justice/camp.html
E-Mail Network, One list supporter Network: Camp_Justice@onelist.com
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO ASSIST CAMP JUSTICE
1. Utilize the letters of protest to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission to formulate your letter of protest. Send to the Nebraska Liquor Control Commission, Nebraska State Senators, Nebraska State House of Representatives, Governor of Nebraska, and officials and individuals nationwide.
2. Organize your group to assist Camp Justice in launching a national media campaign.
3. Organize your group to assist Camp Justice in bringing in national human and civil rights leaders and organizations from across the country to travel to Pine Ridge, SD and join the March for Justice to White Clay, NB. The march is held every Saturday Morning and other occasions when announced, beginning at the Billy Mill's Hall - (located across the street from Big Bat's) in Pine Ridge, SD.
4. Monetary donations that will assist Camp Justice with xeroxing, postage, wood, travel, legal and phone expenses, including calling cards.
5. Food and camp supplies to assist those maintaining Camp Justice. Help with feeding people in need as well as visitors and supporters. Help keep Camp Justice Strong.
6. Subscribe to Camp Justice e-mail Network: Camp_Justicefirstname.lastname@example.org Post messages: Camp_Justice@onelist.com
Visit Web Site http://www.aics.org/justice/camp.html Write letters of Support to Camp Justice.
Camp Justice Camp Justice
c/o Tom Poor Bear c/o Fay Cedar Face
P.O. Box 823 200 Eastridge Rd
Pine Ridge, South Dakota 57770 Pine Ridge, SD 57770
We will all continue to stand united and strong in our efforts to obtain the accountability and justice our nation deserves and expects.
Permission is granted for forwarding or posting if this entire document is kept intact, and not altered in any way.